EFFECTIVE DATE: NOVEMBER 22, 2021
“Virtual Days” means Lansera Virtual Events LVE AB, a company duly registered under the laws of Sweden holding company registration number 559312-2053, (vat SE 559312205301), having registered address at Jungfrugatan 6, SE-114 44 Stockholm, Sweden.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Virtual Days collects personal and other data from data subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who visit this web site (“EEA Website Visitors”) or who are individual representatives of our current, former or prospective corporate customers, suppliers and business partners (“EEA Business Contacts”).
Virtual Days may collect the following types of data:
● Email addresses
● Home and work addresses
● Phone numbers
● Employment history, including job titles and company names
● Education information
● Username and secured password with 90 days change policy that contains uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special character for the accounts established on this web site
● Job search behaviour and preferences, including a record of the searches that visitors make on this web site
● If a visitor signs into this web site with a social media account, that visitor’s social media ID, social network site profile image URL and other information included in that visitor’s social media profile
● Information about the devices a visitor used to access this web site (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type and other operating system support information).
● Pages and URLs that refer visitors to this web site, and pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave this web site
● Dates and times of visits to this web site
● Information on actions taken on this web site (such as page views, site navigation patterns and job view or application activity)
● A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses this web site
● Search terms that visitors use to reach this web site
THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Virtual Days processes the personal data of EU data subjects for the purposes of:
● Providing our products and services.
● Registering, managing and maintaining user accounts on our website.
● Maintaining the CVs posted to this web site and making them available.
● Maintaining a record of the jobs a visitor views or applies to on this web site.
● Informing visitors to this web site of relevant job postings that may be of interest to them.
● Providing administrative notices or communications applicable to use of this web site.
● Providing customer support as well as handling technical issues.
● Contacting data subjects and delivering information to them that, in some cases, is targeted to their interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities)
● Enabling data subjects to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media,
● Soliciting data subjects’ feedback and input.
● Managing participation in our events and other promotions.
● Analysing and enhancing our marketing communications and strategies.
● Analysing trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of this web site, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on this web site.
● Analysing trends and statistics about the job market and career mobility in local economies and nationally.
● Optimising our site search engine results.
● Protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorised users.
● Complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
We may also combine certain non-personally identifiable Aggregate Data, or otherwise anonymized or de-identified data about our users and use and share such data in our products and services. “Aggregate Data” is the demographic information or employment information (such as occupation, education and experience) of many individuals that is combined together. Aggregate Data is used to analyse the characteristics of various populations and does not identify any specific individuals. We may also use and share anonymized or de-identified data to track trends in the labour market as well as use of our products and services.
For EEA Website Visitors, Virtual Days legal basis for processing your personal data is (i) performance of the contract in relation to any registration, CV and job
application information you provide and (ii) consent for use of certain cookies when browsing the site, where unregistered users sign up for job recommendation emails and where registered and unregistered users sign up to receive marketing emails. For EEA Business Contacts that are current customers, suppliers and business partners of Virtual Days, our legal basis for processing your personal data is the performance of the contract between us.
We may also process personal information when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when our interests are not overridden by the impact on the data subject. Our legitimate interests include marketing, selling and providing our products and services; product development and enhancement; understanding our users’ behaviour, activities, preferences and needs; protecting against and preventing fraud; and complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition, where Virtual Days serves as a service provider (data processor) to its clients (data controllers), Virtual Days may be in possession of client data that contains information defined as personal data. In performing these services, Virtual Days does not process, store, or handle personal data in any other manner other than that directed by the data controller. Accordingly, Virtual Days does not share, uniquely identify, or in any way use personal data for any commercial purpose other than that authorized by the controller. In some cases in accordance with our client agreements, we may disclose personal data with a subcontractor contracted to provide services on our behalf, in order to provide service to our clients.
Virtual Days preserves the right to disclose without your prior permission any Personal Information about you or your use of this Site if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Virtual Days, its employees, other users of this web site, or the public; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this web site; (c) as required by a legally valid request from a competent governmental authority, or (d) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties. We may also disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
In addition, Personal Information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy or other corporate reorganisation of Virtual Days.
WHERE THE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Personal data collected by Virtual Days is stored in Europe or in the United States, and processing primarily takes place in Europe and the United States but may also take place in other countries where Virtual Days or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party service providers maintain facilities. Virtual Days ensures that such affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party service providers are covered by a suitable framework or contract recognized by
the relevant authorities or courts as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You are entitled to request access to, rectification of, deletion of and portability of your personal information collected by us. You are also entitled to restrict or object to the processing of your data by us and to object to any decision based solely on automated processing of your data by us. To exercise these rights, as provided under applicable law, please submit a request to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help us to keep your data accurate by informing us of any personal information change promptly. There may be cases where restrictions on the amount of information that can be disclosed to data subjects under applicable law (for
example, if that would necessarily involve disclosing information about another person). Virtual Days is permitted to withhold some types of personal data in certain circumstances, subject to applicable local law requirements. If there is a dispute, please contact the email@example.com. In addition, If you are not satisfied with Virtual Days data collection practice you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in Sweden is Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection) www.imy.se.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Data subjects whose processing is based upon consent may withdraw that consent at any time; however, Virtual Days will not be able to provide or continue to provide services or marketing communications to the data subject.